Three Point Strategies is a Washington DC based consulting firm working at the intersection of electoral politics and social justice with candidates and organizations across the country to innovate and execute political programming. Through strategic visioning, training and training curriculum writing, candidate recruitment, candidate services, hiring a diverse team, engaging voters, and more, Three Point Strategies aims to support organizations working to contribute meaningfully to a socially just and reflective Democracy.
The name Three Point Strategies is derived from two key value spaces; The Byrd sibling triangle of Peter, David and Jessica — and from a progressive theory of change that elected leadership, policy, and activism working in tandem can deliver transformative outcomes.
Three Point Strategies Overview: Three Point Strategies is a Washington D.C.- based black women-led strategic political consulting firm working with people of color candidates, organizations, and communities to build political power on issues that matter to our community. Through a range of strategies including dynamic training programs, curriculum writing, coalition building, diverse candidate recruitment and more, Three Point Strategies aims to support organizations and people working to contribute meaningfully to a socially just and reflective Democracy.
- Provide administrative support
- Primary keeper of the website
- Research and compile data for projects and reports
- Compile press clips that align with Three Point Strategies work (ie: candidate statements, civic engagement programs, and public policy initiatives related to people of color)
- Coordinating press requests and media engagement
- Track 2016 presidential and congressional races and people of color voter engagement amongst candidates
- Think strategically about people of color civic engagement
- Innovate, think entrepreneurially
Specialties: candidate engagement political programming strategic visioning, training and training curriculum writing managing transformative outcomes