Founded in 1989, our team is passionate about professional development that provides the learner with the most effective learning situation. Our mission is to ensure that all learners are given the opportunity to recognize and embrace the importance of occupational enrichment.
When working with a client, we first determine the learning outcomes that will meet their goals and objectives. Next, we develop a program that enables the learners to actively participate in the learning process. We conduct pre- and post-training surveys to determine the level of proficiency each attendee has reached in the content presented. Finally, we suggest ongoing training opportunities to continue the participants’ professional development.
We have experience in a wide variety of subjects, from energy, to child development, to human resource issues, to management strategies. Our clients range from nonprofits to government entities, to small businesses, to Fortune 500 companies. Clients enjoy our flexibility and eagerness to exceed their expectations.
Our team assists you in realizing and meeting all of your conference needs. We will work with you to develop and coordinate events that your audience will find energizing, informative and extremely well-organized. Our conference management services are completely customizable, but our primary objective is always the same: to help you focus on the content being presented and not on event logistics.
To help you exceed your organization’s professional development goals, we provide access to the following conference management services:
- Event theme or topic identification and research
- Timeline development and monitoring
- Budget preparation and adherence
- Program development
- Site selection and contract negotiation
- Audio-visual arrangements and supervision
- Committee recruitment, organization and management
- Speaker procurement, management and coaching
- Advertising development and distribution
- Off-site special events
- Attendee registration and payment processing
- Exhibitor and vendor coordination
- Facility preparations (logistics, drayage, food and beverage arrangements, signage, etc.)
- Training material generation and production
- On-site coordination
- Fundraising assistance
- Event evaluations and final reporting
Our forte is providing seamless delivery from our team to yours in these areas of professional development: