The Collette Group (TCG) is a full service Washington-based government and community relations firm providing federal representation to local government entities, non-profit organizations, colleges and universities as well as private industry.
TCG has developed an aggressive and innovative strategy to maximize the flow of federal dollars to our clients through annual appropriations, competitive grant programs, tax incentives and authorizing legislation that create new programs or expand existing ones.
Areas of Expertise:
TCG professionals have expert knowledge in the following areas:
Housing and Economic Development
Aviation and Transportation
Public Safety and Criminal Justice
Energy and the Environment
Health and Human Services
Budget and Appropriations
Grants and Federal Contracts
OUR SERVICES —-
- Breaking news on latest developments in Congress and federal agencies.
- Detailed analysis on relevant issues, Legislative Updates, and Annual reports on progress made on behalf of client priorities
- Community Outreach – serving on panels or making presentations on public policy, and Washington politics
In addition to the above, TCG assists clients in the following ways:
- Developing A Federal Agenda: TCG assists clients in developing a clear, targeted Federal agenda that outlines the clients’ priorities for specific funding and policy objectives and will develop a comprehensive strategy for achieving each goal.
- Liaison with Congress, the White House and Federal Agencies: TCG has developed productive and collegial relationships with Members of Congress and with key agency officials on both sides of the political spectrum. We are able to expand our clients’ base of support beyond their individual delegations through relationships developed over the years with major congressional leaders from various states and congressional districts.
- Grants and Information Service: TCG identifies federal grant opportunities for our clients and work to secure the support of their congressional delegation for key grant submissions. TCG has been successful in obtaining technical assistance and winning approval for clients previously denied grant applications.
- Coalition Building: Through coalitions, TCG often takes on leadership roles on national efforts that maximize resources to support our client’s ability to serve their constituents and has been successful in gaining national recognition for our clients’ local achievements.
The Collette Group’s lobbying efforts are led by founder and President, Patricia C. Branch, who brings 30 years of experience in the field of government relations. Her experience crosses several government jurisdictions, having worked in the Congress and for several Mayors, Municipal Councils, Commissioners and Governors.
Specialties: community relations political outreach coalition building