Laughter yoga is a unique concept where anyone can laugh for no reason, without relying on humor, jokes or comedy. I can show you how to rediscover your inner child, how to unlock the secret to your happiness and joy. We initiate laughter as an exercise in a group but with eye contact and childlike playfulness. What may feel awkward and fake to you at first soon turns into real, contagious laughter.
A mindful daily laughter practice will improve the quality of your life. Do it for yourself and feel what a difference it makes!
Benefits of laughter Yoga:
1. Elevates Mood Laughter Yoga can change your mood within minutes by releasing endorphins from your brain cells. This makes you feel good and if you are in a good mood you do everything better.
2. Health Benefits Laughter yoga reduces stress and strengthens the immune system. You will stay healthier, fall sick less often and if you suffer from a chronic condition, it can help you heal faster. Laughter Yoga is also great for pain management.
3. Business Benefits Our brain needs 25% more oxygen for optimal functioning. Laughter exercises can increase the net supply of oxygen to our body and brain, which helps to improve efficiency and performance. You will feel energetic and can work more than you normally do without getting tired.
4. Social Connector Quality of life depends upon the quality of your friends and our relationships. Laughter is a great connector of people and you will meet lots of interesting people and develop new friendships.
5. Laughing through Challenges Anyone can laugh when times are good but Laughter Yoga teaches people to laugh unconditionally so that they can laugh even during tough times. It provides strength in adversity, a coping mechanism to help people keep a positive mental attitude regardless of the circumstances. If you can “laugh it off”, you will feel so much better.