Latino Decisions is the leader in Latino political opinion research. Founded by professors of political science,Dr. Gary M. Segura and Dr. Matt Barreto, our firm leverages a unique combination of analytical expertise and cultural competencies that are unparalleled in the industry. Our team is comprised exclusively of credentialed research scientists with established publication records, rigorous methodological training, and experience with large-scale collaborative research projects. We employ our professional insights and specialized technical skills to produce the most accurate information about Latino political attitudes, experiences and engagement.
Our consistently reliable polls, predictions, and analysis of the Latino electorate are regularly cited by respected outlets including: Univision, the New York Times, ABC News, National Public Radio, impreMedia,NBC News, the Wall Street Journal, CNN and many, many others. Election Day and beyond, we work with a diverse client base of leading companies, research institutions, public policy, and advocacy organizations interested in a wide range of issues pertinent to the increasingly influential Latino community.
Cultural Competence – Our personal familiarity and experiences inform our work to produce the most accurate information and analysis on Latino public opinion. Demonstrated understanding of Latino diversity and dynamics are built in to every element of every project, from start to finish:
- Innovative survey instrumentation and experiments
- Original assessment tools and question batteries
- Demographically accurate sampling frames
- Customized contact, selection, and interview protocols
- Analytical techniques tailored to capture extensive in-group variation
- Reports and recommendations clarify when different sub-group strategies are necessary, and when they are not.
Technical Tools – We leverage technology to give clients the most precise and reliable information that is simply not available anywhere else. Our 2010 midterm election polling results revealed significant predictive advantages and accuracy LD has over competitors that continue to set us apart from the field. Data, analytical tools and operational capabilities exclusive to Latino Decisions gives clients powerful information advantages.
- Proprietary software, predictive statistical tools, and analysis applications
- Accurate methodological practices capture new and unexpected trends
- Experience analyzing emerging population data
- Fine data dissection appropriate to client questions and needs
- Specialized techniques quantify and account for population diversity accurately
- Archive of proprietary data provides enhanced contextual information for clients
Specialties: Innovative survey instrumentation and experiments Original assessment tools and question batteries Demographically accurate sampling frames Customized contact, selection, and interview protocols Analytical techniques tailored to capture extensive in-group variation Experience analyzing emerging population data