The Gregory Group is a full service firm specializing in providing management consultation, staff augmentation, conference and event participation, fundraising consultation, and strategic guidance to Democratic campaigns and organizations.
An African-American owned firm who’s mission is to provide clients with excellence in organizational structure, leadership design, award winning strategies and tailored branding.
1) The Gregory Group Consulting Group is a global management consulting firm recognized as one of the new creative Diversity, Change Management, Leadership Development firms in the world. The firm is led by Dr. Greg T Hinton, who recent honors include Uptown Professional magazine Top 100 Leaders, 2012; the DANDI Impact Award winner, 2012; the NBPRS 2012 MVP Change Award
The company was formed by Monique Richardson, Greg Hinton, Gwen Bovan, Sandra Lynn and George Medellin, who together have over 80 years of experience in producing excellent results. They have an array of industry experience including healthcare, government, telecommunications, retail, consumer products, transportation, and political.
2) The Gregory Group Contract Staffing Group assigns technical and administrative professionals to work inside of major Companies and Government as needed. The practice is led by George Medellin and specializes in six core principles that serve as our core values. These core values transcend all else and reflect the essence of our company. These principles includes: Client Focus, Diversity, Integrity, Results Orientated, Trusted Partners, and Consistent growth. We place professionals in the areas of: Accounting, Finance, Legal, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Human Resources, Marketing and other areas as needed.
3) Speaking Engagements allows the GGA to carry your message/theme to various audiences who will be enlightened by the realistic story telling, using humor, factual life situations while communicating bold truth. The objectives are to transmit information, to motivate people to act, to communicate by simply telling stories. The type of audiences who would be interested in acquiring GGA includes Colleges, Conferences, Special events, Charitables, Churches, as well as Motivational Seminars.
4) Organization and Corporate Board Seats board activities are determined by the powers, duties, and responsibilities delegated to it or conferred on it by an authority outside itself. These matters are typically detailed in the organization’s by-laws.
GGA has the requisite skills to perform the following duties:
- governing the organization by establishing broad policies and objectives;
- selecting, appointing, supporting and reviewing the performance of the CEO;
- ensuring the availability of adequate financial resources;
- approving annual budgets;
- accounting to the stakeholders for the organization’s performance;
- serving on various committees like nominating, audit, compensation and/or strategic planning.
5) Appearances, in addition to engaging in speaking assignments, GGA is available to make public appearances to assist in promoting, highlighting and/or selling an event in order for an organization to be more profitable. GGA’s notoriety and popularity will serve as a draw or pull to increase interest of the general public. For a small fee GGA can be available to kick-off, welcome, mingle, raise funds, and/or close out an event.
6) Writing/Authoring is designed to create a revenue base to highlight and compliment speaking engagements and appearances. The first book will including topics like managing change in the new century, the impact of a Diverse workforce on Change, new age Leadership. The expected initial publication date is fall, 2015.
7) Governmental Assignments – GGA is willing to accept facilitating governmental assignments by training, orienting or engaging individuals who are afforded foreign duties initially. As governmental assignment facilitators GG has full service capabilities designed to ease to transition into duties as assigned.
Specialized Consulting, organizational change, leadership advisory, staffing augmentation, event participation.
Specialties: consulting strategic partnering government relations leadership engagement conference and event participation contract assingments