Diversified Enterprises Group is a professional and technology management consulting firm providing quality services to Commercial, Federal, State, and Local governments.
We provide highly specialized professionals combined with an innovative and comprehensive approach to solutions, which sets us apart. We are leaders and innovators in e-government business solutions.
Our suite of network related services includes:
- Internet and World-Wide-Web (www) Application Development
- Pre-integration hardware technical analysis
- Network documentation
- Network design
- Local and Wide Area Networks
- Multi-vendor network integration
Professional services include the following:
- Strategic Planning Services
- Staff Augmentation
- End-to-End Contracting Procedures/Close Out
- Budget and Financial Management Support
- Grant Management Support
- Life-Cycle Project Management
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Other Management Consulting Services
- Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- Human Resources Consulting Service
Energy Efficiency products include the following:
- SMART LED Lighting
- Power Surge Protector with innovative motion senor
- Fluorescent Tube Covers for T5, T8, T10 and T12 Fluorescent Tube Lighting
- 70″ and 82″ Interactive SMART LCD/LED Displays
Diversified Enterprises Group clients include: US General Services Administration, US Department of Transportation, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, John A. Volpe National Transportation Systems Center, Allsteel Office, Inc., CHL Business Interiors, Inc., Langston Global Enterprises, LLC and Premier Consultants International, Inc.
Diversified Enterprises Group, LLC is a certified WBE and SBA HUBZone enterprise.
Diversified Enterprises Group, LLC
717 D Street NW
Washington, DC 20004-2815
Specialties: End-to-End Contracting Procedures Life-Cycle Project Management SMART LED Lighting Budget and Financial Management Support e-government business solutions Multi-vendor network integration Cost/Benefit Analysis